FASD and Mental Health, It’s All Connected
Wednesday October 5 –Thursday October 6, 2022
Abstract Submission Deadline: May 31, 2022
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Abstracts must be submitted through the online electronic submission to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include abstract in the subject line.
Please include the following information:
1. Presentation title and preferred format option:
• 60-minute sessions
• Pre-recorded or live presentation
All sessions must allow a minimum of 25% of the presentation time for discussion and interaction between presenter(s) and the audience.
2. List all authors and their affiliations, including suffixes. Provide brief, 75 word biographies for each presenter.
3. Provide an abstract of 400 words maximum including (if applicable) background/rationale, conclusions, methods and results.
4. Provide 2-4 learning objectives. Learning Objectives must be specific to what you will present, AND learner orientated.
5. You must include a paragraph that addresses the following two questions:
• What do you believe to be the broader relevance to your work in the field of Mental Health and individuals with FASD?
• What questions has your work identified or what else has arisen from your work that research may be able to answer?
Please Note: All presenters of accepted abstracts will have registration fee waived to attend conference. Honoraria, accommoda-tion, travel and other associated expenses are not covered by the conference. Presenters must be comfortable presenting and answering questions in English. Accepted presenters should presuppose prior knowledge of FASD.